Eric Nocella Diaz for ByeBye2018 Hello2019

WHAT-IS: "ByeBye2018 Hello2019" is a serial feature where select artists share with us their past year in 2018, and what to expect from them in 2019!"


TOYSREVIL: How was 2018 for you? Share with us your most triumphant moment(s) in 2018. What did you find the most disappointed of 2018?

ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: My 2018 was more a building year behind the scenes on some new projects that actually took me longer than I would have liked. It's all new platforms and art heavy so the a lot of time had to be invested to get everything right. My triumphant moments is being able to get any and all of my resin collectibles completed and out to market but the biggest one was completing the all new Sphinx Tuttz cat resin. That concept sat on the back burner for too long and I was ecstatic to finally get it into production last year.


ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: My biggest disappointment for 2018 was missing out on a bunch of shows (comic con, etc.) I usually attend but had to sit them out to complete other works.


TOYSREVIL: What is your most favorite toy, or piece of art you've seen in 2018?

ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: My favorite toy last year was a few of the Mythic Legion action figures I got from the 4 Horsemen's Kickstarter a year before. I purchased the Iron and Steel builder Knight figures and they were way more stunning in hand. Coming from a old action figure making background those were the best I have seen in a good while and totally my favorites.


TOYSREVIL: What are you most looking forward to in 2019? Any plans for your work, for the new year you can share with us?

ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: What I'm looking most forward to in 2019 is finally telling the Tuttz cat story in a 2D art form. I'm working on a prequel that will be released online very soon I hope as I finished almost all of the artwork for it recently. I'm also looking forward to getting more tshirt designs completed and out to the masses and off those back burners.


(Above: Tees from Argonaut Resins / Below: Exclusive first look at New Character "8BALL")

TOYSREVIL: Share with us, WHO you are and what you do?

ERIC NOCELLA DIAZ: I am Eric Nocella Diaz, artist, creator and wannabe innovator. I do art!

Blog
Online Shop
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
#onTOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK