"Super Bowl / Big Game" TV Spot for AVENGERS: ENDGAME


TV Spot for AVENGERS: ENDGAME aired during Super Bowl in the U.S., with this 30-seconds spot packed in with decent information, which I'd love to share my interpretation of, and some impressions...


The spot starts off with a wide shot of the Statue of Liberty, followed by an empty looking sports arena ... which I reckon more likely folks abandoning these spaces because of the loss they feel/felt - thanks to Thanos' snap of the Infinity Gauntlet - which I've always felt that; (A) How would all these come to pass, if ever the effects of the Infinity Gauntlet is "reversed" or "time altered" - does it mean everyone's grief is a "waste of time and emotional effort"? And (B) If the world's population is reduced by half, I've always imagined that even the "super powered villains" were also affected, and would really like to see some villains reform and team up ... otherwise, there could easily be a deficit of "heroes", and that's why Hawkeye looks not just "devastated", but also he and others had to double-time and quell the crime?


Tony Stark working alongside Nebula, probably fixing their spaceship (or rather The Guardian's "Milano"), returning to Earth. This scene brought a tear to my eye, actually ... perhaps reminding me of the scene in the earlier trailer - and yes, I know these are fictional characters in a fictional construct of a Hollywood feature film., but it does not take away the emotion of losing faith in being able to be reunited with the one(s) they love IMHO.


Who are the team looking at up in the sky? Tony's return? Thor? Is the third guy (from right) "Bruce Banner", right?


Where is Rocket Raccoon going to? Thor hiding out in a cabin by the seaside?


Natasha 'Black Widow" shooting at targets ... frankly I'd imagine the targets actually mean something, but Im nit smart enough to interpret this :p


Scott "Ant-Man" Lang suits up alongside Jim "War Machine" Rhodes, and I've got to say having their "helmets" down in together was a pretty kick-ass moment :)


Is this the crashed ship where Loki was killed on? First though upon seeing this was; "Why is Thor carrying an umbrella?" ... then I realised my old-man eye-sight had been playing tricks in my addled mind...


WHERE is Hawkeye at now? What's with the red glow?


I'd imagine this was Captain America's shield ... but are those Steve Roger's arms/hands?


A new line-up of Avengers are Assembled, and walking in a single file, like they are going to go cue up for chicken rice in one of Singapore's stalls, just outside the door to Avengers HQ ... Heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK