"Mission" TV Spot for Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame


"You know your teams. You know your missions." And I am done trying to figure out "Who's Arms/Fists Are Shown Here", and what versions released in promos are legit, or meant to throw us off our scent ... I just want to enjoy holding my pee in for 3 hours, for when Marvel Studios' Avengers: Endgame premieres April 24th in Singapore theaters (April 26th in U.S.) .... although it might be a moot point as apparently demand for tickets has crashed cinema operators' websites...? Srsly? ... And no, I am not salty, but surprised that there are so many fellow-geeks around? Or TBH the amount of folks who follow "hype" lol

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK