TOYSREVIL TOY SHOWCASE: Lime Green MIKAZUKIN by Itokin Park


I had an online conversation yesterday, about past toys I own, but am struggling to find, amidst my toy-hoard, but which I also realised (or rather have been constantly gnawing at the recesses of my mind), of a myriad of toys I have yet to properly review, some of them I have had taken images of, and kept in folders for literal YEARS! And I think I should get past my lack of ability and just POST these images, even if I am unable to regale at length about them.


Featured today is there is the GREEN color way of Kazu-san AKA Itokin Park's MIKAZUKIN - who is one of two figures I own from Japanese toy-designer, both of whom are gifted by him, as far back as 2009, and from a toy-designer I had longed to own more figures from, looking at his recent Sold Out figures, and knowing I cannot afford any of them, does perhaps make the desire bittersweet, but for living vicariously thru the photos I upload LOL


"Mikazukin" is the name of this 5-inch tall, articulated vinyl figure, which also serves as a "platform" figure produced by One-Up of Japan, of which 8 colorways were to be had.

Released in various quantity/runs (between 30-100pcs / Source: rotocasted.com), this particular lime green colorway was in a run of 50pcs, and was a "shared exclusive from Kawaii UK and One Up" (as reported by VinyPulse).


These images featured here today were taken and dated "2009" (via a digital camera, not a phone-camera, no less), and alas the figure is since (considered) "lost" in my toy-hoard.

Itokin Park has not been as "active" in recent years, most times more "active" closer to DesignerCon come year end, so you might want to stay connected to his Instagram @itokinpark for any updates and toy-reveals, moving forward!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK