Custom Collectibles from Klav9 for Thailand Toy Expo 2019


Kevin Derken AKA Klav9 (Insta @klav9)sends over a SLEW of customs he has done for Thailand Toy Expo 2019 (May 2-5), available for your viewing and purchasing pleasures at the Martian Toys Booth located in Eden 1 (floor 1) booth number A4, where he will be running the booth with Koncrete (Carl), and as well showcasing a small group custom show of Bakumbaa from various artists around the world. Meanwhile do check out the images here, along with his own words!


"Normally I would breathe a sigh of relief finishing over 50 customs for a major show like TTE, but I've had to move straight on to painting another batch for Fivepoints Festival. I know I've said this before, but after this spring my production for conventions will definitely scale back. Since February, I've finished over 70 one offs for the 2 spring shows combined."


"Aaron (from Martian Toys) asked me if I was interested in going during the fall of last year, and I jumped on the chance to attend the show. Thailand Toy Expo will be my first toy convention in Asia as an exhibitor. Originally I had hoped to bring about 20 customs, but things just sort of took off, as I spent most of my shopping time at DCon (last november) to find things to paint that I felt would be more successful for the bigger audience in Thailand.

While at the show, I will be painting for Wee Gallery as well, which will be available through them at TTE."



"About 90% of the customs for TTE are soft vinyl, with a handful of cast resins, and a kit bash/scratch build of my infamous Death Krote. All of the works are one offs, and exclusive to TTE. Customs available will be from: Kaws, Quiccs, Martian Toys, Geekatoys, Zukaty, Shoko Nakazawa, Candie Bolton, Dreamon Studio, MadMonk, Toyboom, Black Book Toys, Ziqi Wu,Too Nattapong, Kikkaetoy, Unbox Industries, Konatsuya, Bridge Ship House, Momoko, Mechnoiz, Kaijuone, Retroband, Sunguts, Red Hot Style, and Uamou. (hopefully I didn't forget anyone hahaha)

I am super stoked to be attending and exhibiting at TTE! Hopefully the show goes well, and if it doesn't my booth at Fivepoints is going to be stellar. hahaha."




View this post on Instagram

Beer is for scale only 🍻#secondcontactTTE

A post shared by klav9 (@klav9) on


UPDATED: SEEN @ TTE2019
View this post on Instagram

Day Two: #TTE

A post shared by klav9 (@klav9) on

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK