Designer Toy Awards 2019 (June 1/2019)


The 9th annual DESIGNER TOY AWARDS happens the night of June 1st, held in tandem with Five Points Festival 2019 on the weekend of June 1st-2nd, 2019.

Sean Leonard of @thecottoncandymachine returns to host the show (doors open at 7pm, presentations begin 8pm-ish). Sean hosted the very first Designer Toy Awards way back in 2011, where I remembered him announcing TOYSREVIL as the Winner for "Best Blog", and would be nice to hear him call my name again tho!

Along with invited guest presenters, you might also want to keep connected to the event Insta @designertoyawards for updates,


And while both Public and (closed) Panel Voting had since ended, I've attempted to showcase Finalists in different categories HERE on TOYSREVIL (and missing out TONS more, I know), and cannot wait to see who scores that trophy! I guess I'll find out when I awake later Sunday morning - which should be about the time of Saturday night, in U.S. time!







We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK