MICRO EPICS by Weta Workshop Revealed at San Diego Comic Con 2019


"MICRO EPICS" by Weta Workshop greeted folks again at San Diego Comic Con 2019 this year, showcasing licensed film staples such as the "Alien Queen", "Chappie", and branching into new video game characters from "Anthem" and "Apex Legends" (which has also seen a line-up reveal in their larger "Mini Epics" line)! I cannot figure out the sizes from the images, perhaps 3"? One-incher tall? Desktop gaming styled figures? Wild guesses plucked out from under my toosh, thank yew berry much!

Updates when I have them, meanwhile pics to gawk at! And look for them at SDCC Booth #3613! (July 18-21/2019)!


Granted, these are not necessarily the make of collectibles I hoard nor covert, but I am constantly fascinated at how folks can adapt and re-represent licensed characters - be it film, tv, media, video games etc - and the variety of ways and aesthetics (I am a sucker for "Super-Deformed/SD" or "Chibi" re-designs tho :p) to make them a "desirable" collectible, perhaps to even "non-fans" of the genre, like me! But then again I could never deny a good mecha / robot figure LOL


Source: @WetaWorkshop
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK