TOYSREVIL's SYMT: #TOYSREVILYOKA for #throwbacktoythursday



[ Original Instagram upload HERE ]

Swiped the above images off @marine_ramdhani, where he had very graciously featured & profiled the toy+blog, with this YOKA being the sole and only official production release with the "TOYSREVIL" brand made in my decade-over blogging, produced by @adfunture_official, released at the 2009 Singapore Toy Games & Comic Con (with my eternal gratitude to @eddiaft).


In a run of 100pcs in removable clamshell packing, my personal run has since sold out years back, and this is one of the very exceedingly few times I am seeing the figure "in the wild" (so to speak)... I could on one-hand remember seeing with whom/where the #TOYSREVILYOKA is with, for over a decade (!) ... always wondered where & with whom the other pieces are now tho...

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK