CRYBABY + MOLLY @ Culture Cartel 2019


I was pretty excited to meet Thailand-based artist Molly Yllom for the first time at Culture Cartel 2019 - where she was an Invited Artist, and get to hold her "CRYBABY" figures in my hand, and I LOVE'EM!


"Online images" does not beat "in-hand up-close-and-person", in my toylife, and the pair of figures I focused on, was pretty fun. And that (unpainted) prototype of a new Crybaby figure...!

Stay connected to Molly's art at Insta @crybaby_molly_ + Facebook


(Photography by Angeline Kang)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK