How I Blog: Prepping The Blogposts for Publishing (In 3 Parts)


I am closing off the year of 2019, with a trio of videos which takes a peak into my blogging process, in particular what I do tp prep blogposts, before I publish them online ... and of course I ramble on, for over an hour and a half, so much so my phone shut itself off because of loe battery and over-heating! YIKES.

Featured below the (unlisted) videos are the image and text I'd previously typed and show in the videos, dating back to "December 17, 2019". Enjoy, and have a fab New Year, folks!





Folks have constantly been referring to, and addressing "TOYSREVIL" as a "team", or "guys", but the reality is, TOYSREVIL is only one man (*Me), who blogs, and maintains all TOYSREVIL social medias. So do pardon me if I do not reply immediately to your queries.

All information I know of will be blogged about, including links to where they can be purchased. I do not retail/sell toys I blog about (except those that I list online HERE: ). I certainly wished I own ALL the toys I blogged about tho! LOL

Thanks you for reading toysrevil.blogspot.com :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK