Christmas Edition RUDOLPH & SANTA STAG from LOFI Collective x Xinghui Creations


So okay, I spotted my X'MAS TOY-WANTS for this year! Introducing RUDOLPH STAG and SANTA STAG from @lofi_collective! Produced by Xinghui Creations, they are individually blister-carded, and in a run of 300pcs each, with this pre-painted PVC figure standing 8cm tall (these are the "Celtic Zodiac" blind box figure sized) and Ho-HO-HOOOOOO-ing to me!


First dropping on Tmall on 12.12, and subsequently available online via her Etsy + Smartstore on December 19 (11:00AM Open - Korean time), AND Seoul Illustration Fair. Updates via Insta @sunnyandcloudyweathershop.

THANK YOU - my dear precious readers - in advance for your gifting considerations! I want the entire Celtic Zodiac line-up too, but I'm not that naive greedy, innit? eerrmm....

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK