SUNGUTS for Singapore Comic Con 2019 (Dec 7-8)


So what is Japanese designer toy creator / toy brand SUNGUTS bringing to Singapore Comic Con 2019 the coming weekend of December 7th to 8th at Marina Bay Sands Convention Center?

Head straight to booth TS18, and score yourselves the following goodness! With the prices in Singapore Dollars (???), looks be quite an irresistible spread of toy-awesomeness to be had!


Stay connected to Tadayoshi Ichimiya's Instagram / Twitter / Facebook for updates! Check out his works on www.sunguts.com, and as well features HERE on TOYSREVIL!
"In 1991, I supervise CM as a picture director and I design a character for CM. I start the production of the molding work with the soft vinyl in 2000. I become independent in 2003. I increase the items of the molding work. I do only the making of character who made a ghost, a monster, an alien a motif." (singaporecomiccon.com)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK