GUT BOMB Cometh! Courtesy of Jumbo Nuggatron


Chris Gray AKA Jumbo Nuggatron at "Artificial" shares with us toynews of his incoming new vinyl collectible named "GUT BOMB"! Featured here today is the preliminary prototype that he had produced out of resin.


The upcoming vinyl incarnation will be sized 10-inches tall, with the first release (in this colorway) to be only 50 pieces, each priced at US$200. Drop date is TBC, while you can check out more images here, and as well his Insta @jumbo_nuggatron + online shop for more of his toy-art! "Geek"-points for you if you recognise who and where the character design is influenced from!


"I’m making a leap of faith and producing my very first vinyl toy! I have been dabbling in toy designing for 8 years but the past 2 years I have been really putting forth working almost 2 full time jobs with designing and producing toys being my second, and I normally produce all my resin pieces! Things have gone well where I think it is time to step it up in my production... I’m really excited for this project and the future of my brand!" ~ Chris @jumbo_nuggatron.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK