KRAK DUNNY by Scott Tolleson x Kidrobot


Since launched on Kidrobot.com is the 8-inch tall KRAK DUNNY by Scott Tolleson, which features the aesthetics of his "Shard Dunny", this time fragmented in green glow-in-the-dark, and suspended within a purple-tinted clear Dunny form. The Plasma Stone edition is limited to 400pcs, each priced at US$75 per.

""The Krak design was inspired by the Shard design which was originally a design that was going to be in The Odd Ones blind box series. With designing Krak I wanted to do something a little different than I what I usually do. Typically, I like to go pretty heavy on graphics, decals, etc. to support either a basic sculpt." - shared Scott Tolleson.
"My goal for this one was to have the sculpt be strong enough to not need any graphic assistance. Instead, the translucent material would support the sculpt. I like the way light can interact with faceted clear objects. So with this piece I think the lighting in which you display the piece is important. I'm excited to see this piece come to life and hope Kidrobot fans will enjoy it as well!"" (@mrscotttolleson)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK