The Coming of "AP-2K" by The Terror Troopers x iamwetworks for 2020


Singapore-based @iamwetworks is currently turning one of @theterrortroopers illustrated Visual Samurai characters into a 3-dimensional collectible figure!

Amidst his blinding schedules, Carlo Wetworks has been posting WIPs on his Facebook page, and I urge you folks to stay connected for further updates!


The character's name is "AP-2K", and Shak AKA The Terror Troopers shares with TOYSREVIL his inspiration and genesis of this character design!
"Its inspired by my love for sneakers definitely. This one is based on one my fav model Air Presto that was released in 2000. Why this specific sneaker is because it's one of the those that started the interest in sneakers apart from the likes of checkered vans slip-ons, air forces and the air max series. This is one of those shoes that I would love to have back then but just could not afford."

And while I've previously seen the image as a print at #illustrationartsfest2018 (I snagged the RoboCop print instead :p), and subsequently at visual collective DPLMT's "ChopShop" at Culture Cartel last year, featured here are 3D-renders, leading to a 3D-print of the figure, and I cannot wait to see it finished in full color! I'll update when I can :)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK