"ARST PRAGA" by ALIN Joins The Zombie Squad!


And no, the ZOMBIE SQUAD has not gone quietly into the night... they've just been hibernating, and "recruiting" - with the introduction of "ARST PRAGA" into the "West Squad Division", with this 1/6th-scled slasher a creation of ALIN aaiillinn (Formerly known as "Alympu" on TOYSREVIL)!

"I always use my hands to help people who are sick, because it is my oath...I never thought of giving up on this situation, until I was infected, that's the last thing I remember...now I return to use my hands to help, I still hold on to my oath but in a different way ... because I am part of this Squad, this plague must be end..." (Check out more images on @aallliinn)



We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK