(Re)Introducing RABBIV from Arkiv Vilmansa x ???


"I made this concept around 2010. Wanted to do something different then I used to. First exhibited in the US. Should I make it into vinyl?" said @arkivvilmansa (who also prompted folks to write in the comments and to tag @vtsstoys) = So here I am, buddy! Reliving a blog from times past, first seeing the concept of the "Banana" vinyl in 2011, then more recently at his solo show "The Visual Ark Exhibition" held in Taiwan, circa 2013 (below images via)!


It has been a while since we've experienced any toy from the Indonesian-artist (Featured on TOYSREVIL under multiple tags thru the years: ARKIV / ARKIVINSTANT / ARKIV VILMANSA), and would be interesting to see this Banana-figure come into toy-fruition ... although I am very intrigued to find out the "origin" of the BONES scattered around the figure's base (Like his Sumo with Huck Gee...)!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK