#throwbackthursday: Images Uploads for 2011-2012 on TOYSREVIL Facebook


And in the spirit of #throwbackthursday (because its also a hella hectic thursday here in TOYSREVIL HQ :p), I have since uploaded HERE on the TOYSREVIL Facebook page, an album of images I had previously uploaded unto my personal FB-page, AND featured individually on the TOYSREVIL-blog, (approx.) between February 2011 to October 2012!


Essentially chronically all items I had received during that period, after I had returned from my 2-month+ hospital stay, for treatment & rehabilitation of my Stroke from October 2010. Most toy-related items were featured on the blog with link-backs and gracious Thank Yous.

All images were snapped off my (then) laptop built-in camera (hence the darkened murkiness :p), as I did not have access to a (camera) phone for some time, until I received a hand-me-down iPhone4 (which still had dodgy dark photos lol). This was also a period where I did a whole lot of review videos off the laptop built-in-camera.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK