TOYSREVIL UNBOXES: Can Neko Friends Blind Box from Konatsu x POPMART


In this unboxing video I rip into 2 x "CAN NEKO FRIENDS" Blind Boxes from POPMART (Thank You!), featuring the adorable kitties-in-a-tuna-can figures designed by Konatsu! This series is the first blind box series with the Japanese artist (first featured in October 2019), with a second BB-series ("Can Neko Friends Sweet Series") since launched!


In addition to what I mentioned in the video above, I'd also like to add: its one thing to see the items all pretty and nice in studio-taken product images (which POPMART always do a bang-up job of), but another to hold the pieces in your palms, and this to me, was a winning series. ADORABLE, LAH!

Featured below are images I'd snapped of my pulls, while you can check out both the artists and the producer's work via their respective Instas: @konatsuya + @popmartglobal.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK