I Took A Virtual Tour of www.thailandtoyexpo.com & This Was Want I Saw...


I took a Virtual Tour of www.thailandtoyexpo.com and literally filmed it off my desktop screen on my iPhone (on May 28/2020)!

Folks are able to experience this via clicking the "Virtual Tour" button on the main front loading page, and you need not have to register or log-on (needed when you want to purchase items)! Do also note that this post and my impressions are based solely on the VIRTUAL TOUR itself, and does not include the rest of the website (inclusive purchasing pages).

The video featured below was taken at 12noon on May 28/20202 (Singapore time), so if there has been any changes in the website since then, it will not be reflected here, thanks.


The above video is also viewable (unedited) on my Instagram / IG TV and Facebook. Also the above video is a placement for when my Youtube video is uploaded (currently being edited, in-between my bloggery for the day, cheers).

Meanwhile, you might also want to CLICK HERE to check out all blog-features for this year's edition, thanks!


MY INITIAL IMPRESSIONS: Having being unable to physically visit past incarnations of the annual Thailand Toy Expo(s), this certainly was an exciting and refreshing experience for me, and as physically "close" as I'm ever going to get to witness the "exhibition"!

And a little bit of irony as well, because if I were indeed physically AT the event, I would be too busy taking snaps of the exhibits, rather than just peruse as I have - both on video and afterwards off camera - and for this, I am thankful and grateful the organisers had taken the initiative and effort to present this to folks such as myself.

The clickability to be brought to purchasing pages, was also a welcomed intuitive touch, methinks. But for the power of: "SEE=CLICK=BUY"! LOL


Folks can navigate the exhibit via clicking on the layout menu top-right of the browser page (which will show the booth number and the designated booth exhibitor), once you click into the "Virtual Tour" on the front loading page.

I had enjoyed the online journey via the comforts of my desktop screen, and quite frankly felt woozy and nearly blacked-out after talking for 38minutes non-stop (filming the video) and staring at the screen (But maybe that's just me and my low-blood sugar ...?), and cannot imagine how folks might have felt watching thru their mobile phones tho!


I'll not repeat too much of what I had mentioned in my video (which I think I spoke too much anyways LOL), but what I'll like to add is - and I wholly do not know if this is already planned, nor have I asked otherwise - but if the (presumably) closed exhibit area could be opened to invited guests / media / press - and at designated times (primarily social-distancing purposes, of course), it would certainly help stretch the media promotions aspect of the show (hence even more "value for money spent"), IMHO. But of course that would mean additional manpower and unseen logistics, and extra exposure to the staff, I can understand ...

Nevertheless, the Virtual Tour certainly made the difference between a website that "sells toys", and one that offers this "visual experience", and with that, my sharp salute to everyone involved in making this happen: THANK YOU, AND JOB WELL DONE!

What I will repeat (from my video), is that I wonder if the website will continue forth after the event date ends "May 31st"? Or would everything "go away" (which is more likely, I feel) ... so TOUR ON VIRUTALLY when you can, folks!

*Silently thankful I needn't;t have to pay for a plane ticket and accommodations...*

What did YOU think of the virtual tour specifically? How do you think they can improve on it, moving forward?


And while what I've attempted to share and archive was the "online viewing experience", you might want to check out a crisp-n-clear actually physical VISIT to the "closed" exhibit itself in the view below (in Thai language)!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK