MECHASOUL TEQ63 by Clogtwo x Quiccs for June 23/2020 Online Release



Introducing the "MECHASOUL TEQ63" @clogtwo x @quiccs x @martian_toys, with this design featuring Singapore's urban artist Clogtwo's signature Mechasoul Style done on the TEQ63 platform 6" tall vinyl figure, as part of the TEQ563 Artist Series - scheduled for an online drop this Tuesday June 23rd (Noon Time EST / 11:59PM Manila/HK Time) exclusively on martiantoys.com.

Priced at US$85 per, in a limited edition of 250pcs. Would snag this in a heartbeat if I could've afford one, much less be able to actually score one LOL - Best of Luck, folks!

BONUS: UNBOXING VIDEO (not mine, alas lol)
View this post on Instagram

DISCLAIMER: I had full permission from Martian Toys to make a post with the Mecha Soul Teq before the TeqTuesday drop. . . . Here's the 1st hands on unboxing vid of the Mecha Soul Teq. Along with the OG Toxic Canbot I picked up. I couldn't wait to post tomorrow. Good luck to the peeps that will fight for the drop. . . . Over the weekend during their Neko Sama Gathering Custom Show, I asked the guys if I was able to pick up the Mecha Soul Teq (I used an ARO token to purchase last week). Honestly I was expecting no as an answer because the Teq wasn't released yet. Glad that Brian said yes. I'm also lucky that Mothership Gallery is an easy but lengthy drive to get to. . . . #MartianToys #Mothership #MothershipGallery #MechaSoul #MechaSoulTeq #OGToxic #OGToxicCanbot #Canbot #Ceezee #Teq63 #Quiccs #art #arttoys #collector #Collectibles #fivepoints #ToyChronicle #TheToyChronicle #TCC . . . @quiccs @quiccstrikeph @bulletpunknetworkfans @czee13art @clogtwo @martian_toys @mothershiptoygallery

A post shared by they_see_me_collecting (@they_see_me_collecting) on



Also announced is the availability of a limited edition PRINT featuring the MECHASOUL-art of CLOGTWO. Details pending.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK