HELLBOTS MEGA TEQ63 by Igor Ventura x Quiccs x Martian Toys for Kidrobot (Aug 19-Drop)




Kidrobot has teamed up with Quiccs, Igor Ventura & Martian Toys to unleash HELL with the first ever artist series collaboration 12-inch TEQ63! Kidrobot HELLBOTS design by #IgorVentura founding member of #Quiccs super group Red Mutuca is in a limited edition of 200pcs worldwide, scheduled to drop Wednesday, August 19th @ 10am MST only at Kidrobot.com.




"I love the whole design of the TEQ63 figure, but the defined characteristics are a challenge, so I tried to start with the most notable part, which is the helmet. So I imagined that a biker's helmetwith flames on the sides would look great! I got inspiration from classic Hells Angels clothing, so I designed Leather Jackets and used the hoodie of the figure as a bandana," shared @igorventura. "It was originally not designed with the Kidrobot logo, but they loved the first version and decided to release it as an exclusive and asked if I could "Kidrobot it a bit", so I changed the design on the back graphics and used the mascot's logo on the bandana." (IGOR VENTURA-Features on TOYSREVIL)


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK