'D A V I D _ I O N I C . S T L' by Six Foot Turkey Toys


Introducing 'D A V I D _ I O N I C . S T L' from SixFootTurkey Toys, with this figure casted in polyurethane resin, airbrushed with chrome pigments. Figure sized 3.75 inches / Frame: 9.8 x 7.8 inches. Available for 50€ + shipping at www.sixfootturkeytoys.com, this is limited edition of 10 numbered pieces.


"...we wanted to give a more visual perspective than usual to this new work, making the collector enter the work in an immersive way, as we are used to in the digital universe. The proposal was born from mixing classic art with retro futurism, creating a vaporwave environment, and trying to break the line between the design toy and a piece that's displayed on the wall. Cardboard designed entirely in our workshop, glazed finish and presented in a hand painted and varnished wooden frame." (@sixfootturkeytoys)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK