Lester Lim's TOP TEN TOYS OF 2020



TOYSREVIL: Can you share with us, who you are and what you do? How long have you been buying (collectible) toys? What type/genre of toys do you prefer to collect?
LESTER LIM: My Name is Lester and I am a Toys Designer from Gagatree. (I have) Been collecting Starwars and Designer toys more than 20 years.

TOYSREVIL: Where do you normally purchase your toys? Online? Offline from Stores? Events? Which do you prefer? And why?
LESTER LIM: I usually buy Online. Too lazy to Q in Event. 



TOYSREVIL: Do you have “toy-grails”? And did you manage to score a “toy-grail” this year (2020)?
LESTER LIM: Yes manage to score some Grail this year with help from Friends. 

TOYSREVIL: Any particular focus or toy-aims this year (2020)? Starting any new line in 2021?
LESTER LIM: I always pretty focus on few artist, I collect based on artist works. 



TOYSREVIL: "Toy Buying these days is a solitary affair" = Do you agree with this? How do you feel about this?
LESTER LIM: Kind of, I feel different collectors have their own favourite artist or toys.



TOYSREVIL: Where can people go to see your collection?
LESTER LIM: I recently did a YouTube channel Orange Scout 120 to show my own collections and how I feel about it.



Insta @lesdoublewood
Insta @gagatree_sg
LESTER LIM on TOYSREVIL
TOP TEN TOYS OF 2020 on TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK