TOYSREVIL 2021 BLOGS (For Your Reading Considerations)


As of right now, 2021, I have three active blogs on my plate (plus a semi-active one), with TOYSREVIL getting my main attention (6.91 Million views in 2020), followed by my film/tv-blog POPCORNX (142K views) and music blog TUNES-TALK (4.87K views).

I am determined to build up the latter two blogs, but they are far faaaaar from the readership TOYSREVIL enjoys daily (THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT XOX), but I will continue to refine my bloggery attempts and approach, and aim to share what I am passionate about, and look forward to YOUR visit(s), folks! Have a Wonderful 2021 Ahead!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK