DEDE & MEMI 2021 Releases from ABAO X Unbox Industries (Feb 6 Drops)


C'mon, do you really need me to tell you to STAY SHARP for when these to collectibles drop on store.unboxindustries.info in less than a couple hours' time?



In advice of the Chinese Lunar New Year next week, Unbox Industries is seeking your pre-Hong Bao Monies for both CNY EDITION DEDE and MEMI from China-based artist ABAO, each priced at US$60, both sized (approx) 4.5", polybagged soft vinyls with header card. You KNOW you need it, yeah? Hesitate, and THEY ARE GONE IN A SNAP, people...! As old and signle as I am, I have no qualms scoring red packets for TOYS (I aint shy to say), but alas COVID-keeping us indoors this year, and I'll just suck my thumb red looking at these babies...!!!!!

ON SALE SATURDAY 6TH FEB
UK: 15:00PM
HK: 23:00PM
JPN: 00:00AM (7TH FEB)
NYC: 10:00AM
LA: 7:00AM

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK