Happy Sixteenth, TOYSREVIL (Part Two)



With the day's schedule are bit more concrete, I'd decided to do a LIVE Q&A on Instagram, thinking it would be a short one, as I've not exactly trailed long nough a time for folks to know of said-scheduled, but of course I rambled on more than I ever planned, that I had to split into two IG Videos, because my phone probably heated up and died halfway thru .... ANYWAYS, here are the two videos of the genesis of TOYSREVIL, the blog, the journey for the past sixteen years, and me connecting to this blog more personally than I would dared have acknowledged in the past...?



Thank You for watching, listening and Reading/Clicking TOYSREVIL, folks!
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK