#TOYSREVILART: KAWS X Star Wars (from 2007)


Searching thru my #toysrevilart sketch-blog I found these oldies from 2007 ... KAWS X STAR WARS!

These were a reaction to seeing/featuring KAWS VADER, and subsequently KAWS TROOPER ...!



Ever since finding out its existence and blogging about it, I reeeeeally wanted DISSECTED KAWS COMPANIONS (never did sate my toy-desires tho), and coming in grips with openly sharing my love for the space opera with likeminded folks around the world, and enjoying myself geeking out over my passions on the #TOYSREVIL-blog - my gateway and escape, my sanctuary when shit rained on me, a place where it allowed myself to dream and imagine ... TOYSREVIL Turns 16 this Friday, Feb 19th.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK