Custom-Feature: OPTIMUS TEQ by Igor Ventura


Igor Ventura showcases a one-off piece completed for a custom show curated by @invasiontoys_ (happening somewhen in April) - featuring his interpretation of OPTIMUS PRIME on the 6-inch tall TEQ63 vinyl figure form! Introducing "OPTIMUS TEQ"!


"As many kids around the world, I remember how excited I was when I first saw a Transformer toy. I mean, you're telling me I can play with a truck AND a robot??? How cool was that? I didn't have many, but Optimus Prime was always one of my favorites... even though it was (sadly) never part of my small collection, I always wanted one. Well, not to worry, now I have my own interpretation of it in the world!

Can't wait to see what the other artists in the show will create. It's always a great experience using this amazing figure created by my Red Mutuca brother @quiccs. Hope I did it justice!"
(@igorventura)

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK