"Love & Light - Geo Fatts" by Big C (for "Pride & Art Show")



Introducing the "Love & Light Geo Fatts" by U.S.-based creator Colin Hoffman AKA Big C, created for the @prideandartshow, and to be available this Saturday via @myplasticheart, and if left unspoken for by the show's end, will be listed on martiantoys.com.

"...The piece starts with a Geo Fatts piece that I casted myself. Geo Fatts is the angled approach to my BABY FATTS character. He's a character who represents love & positivity, and the idea behind my children's book about him is "celebrate differences".

I chose to paint this 3¼" resin piece with @montanacans spraypaint. I love incorporating my spraycan style into my work."


"I chose to blend the different colors on different parts of my piece, instead of the "traditional" rainbow lines, because I strive for a blended society. Not separated, like we live in Tupperware. I chose mostly pastel colors to represent the light shinning through the "traditionally" bolder colors. I brush painted the heart of light & its beams with @goldenpaints SoFlat, & finished the piece off with Golden's gold mica flake, for the pot of gold at the end of each rainbow. This pot of gold represents the fullness of life you can achieve, when you let go of fear, hate, negativity.
Thank you @the.madhattress & @solis_toys for including me in your show...."

instagram.com/bigccreates
facebook.com/BigC.artwork

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK