D A V I D _ G L I T C H . M O T U by Six Foot Turkey Toys



@sixfootturkeytoys introduces their latest collectible with us, with ' D A V I D _ G L I T C H . M O T U ' since listed+launched on sixfootturkeytoys.com.



PRODUCT PRESS: This new piece called ' D A V I D _ G L I T C H . M O T U ', coming from the inner valleys of the Eternia metadata, the famous Renaissance David has not rendered well in a massive mix of aesthetics, which has given him a glitched look according to his vaporwave style. We love vaporwave aesthetics and many of our collectibles are based on this culture hidden within the internet universe.



As with all Six Foot Turkey Toys-releases, it's all about both the figure PLUS the packaging, with this limited run 10/10 featuring a 5.5" tall transparent resin-printed hand-painted figure housed in a self-manufactured cardboard design (sized 11.4" x 6.2") with resealable clamshell. Price is 65€ + shipping per.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK