Super7's Eden & Yasuke SuperVinyl Collection



Josh Herbolsheimer and Brian Flynn of Super7 give you an introduction and behind the scenes look at the Netflix collection for "EDEN" and "YASUKE" SuperVinyl figures.

The video has very effectively helped educate me more on the toys I've blogged about, and as importantly made me desire them even much more, even if I've not watch either anime as yet :p

The Super7 Eden and Yasuke collections are now available exclusively at Target, both in-store and online.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK