T.R.E. by L2B Creationz



Based on my doodle-sketch of the TOYSREVIL-mascot (Watch HERE), @trix_l2b of Lifes 2 Boring Creationz (instagram.com/l2b_creationz / l2bcreationz.com) sculpted said doodle into a 3-dimensional resin figure, cast and made (with assist from @learning_2_believe) & hand-painted a micro-run of 4 x resin pieces!

Here's my unboxing video (first filmed on Instagram Live):



Showcased below are more still snaps of the figure, which you'll see TR!X's sculptural and design interpretation of my 2-dimensional single plane doodle, including the frown as apart of the "ears", and the additional "mouth" element to the face.



As much as I'd loved to release my mascot as a toy figure (within my past 16 years of blogging FFS), I've never truly definitively formed a "figure" per se, as I am, and continue to be intrigued with how folks view and interpret "TREY" or "T.R.E.", and to see it manifested into 3 dimension?



I am utterly surprised (I'm claiming this as the "BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVAH"), and I am deeply honoured and grateful for the toy-love! THANK YOU, TR!X! And what a wonderful way to celebrate #TOYSREVILTurns16 with too! And the specially made PACKAGING BOX, which included the Instagram page print out...!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK