ALL OF US ARE DEAD ("지금 우리 학교는") Now Streaming On Netflix



We've seen zombie apocalypse on trains, in urban cities and deserted back streets, and they've predominently featured "adult zombies", both lurchers and runners... now imagine school students being flesh-devouring horde rampaging through the fictional "Hyosan High School". And yes, they are the FAST kind (see trailers&teasers below). But not everyone are turned, and we follow the survivors as they attempt to escape the horde, and the actions of the adults around them. This is "ALL OF US ARE DEAD".



"All of Us Are Dead" ("지금 우리 학교는") is a 2022 South Korean coming-of-age zombie apocalypse horror streaming television series currently on Netflix (Premiered Jan28).

Consisting of 12 x episodes in Season 1 - each lasting between 53 minutes to 72 minutes - this rated "M18" series can be as brutal and devastating (at least it constantly left me breathless as I'd binged it over the weekend!), and is exceedingly entertaining, without a need for jump scares!

ALL OF US ARE DEAD NETFLIX Episodes on POPCORNX 01
ALL OF US ARE DEAD NETFLIX Episodes on POPCORNX 02
ALL OF US ARE DEAD NETFLIX Episodes on POPCORNX 03


This series is based on the Naver webtoon "Now at Our School" by Joo Dong-geun, which was published between 2009 and 2011. I have had a couple of comments referring to this as a "live-action" version of anime "Highschool of the Dead" (which I have not watched, save for a partial first episode to authenticate the comments), for which the setting is similar, but otherwise emotionally different.

Expect loads more teen drama, including bullying, alienation, and a frustratingly inept adult and school system. Does this give you a glimpse at what the students are "thinking"? I've reached a stage in my adult life (with no children of my own to draw experience on), where I dare not claim otherwise, and instead of "flooding" me with "memories of (my own) teenhood", it certainly put the fear in me, that IF I had a child, and he or she is the middle of this, and the helplessness I would fee (WARNING: There are side-plots that might mess you over, IMHO).

I'll have a better, more coherent review later (maybe)... meanwhile, here are more trailers and images to share... ENJOY!



And yes, I am "zombie"-biased, and after the exceptional "TRAIN TO BUSAN" (a movie referenced in the series too, hilariously so), folks' expectations of a South Korean zombie-project might be piqued (although "PENINSULA" might have dulled that :p), and especially since "SQUID GAME" was THE media project for "2021", folks might still and will continue to be looking for the "next Squid Game success" after "My Name", "Hellbound" and "The Silent Sea"...?

This might not sell "toys", and perhaps "cosplaying" is a little too close for reality, but personally, I have found MY favourite for 2022 thus far, and we're not even ended the "Month of January 2022"! Right after the high of "HAPPINESS" Zombie-KDRAMA too...! We certainly are being fed well, pun fully intended...!

I will continually FEATURE the series on POPCORNX, including a proper review soon - So stay connected, cheers!



BUY CARDS
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK