A/P Edition MADL CITIZENS from MAD Toy Design Available Online Now!



Jeremy Madl (Tagged "MAD TOY DESIGN" on TOYSREVIL) has unleashed "a few" signed AP's ("Artist Proofs") of his MADL CITIZENS articulated vinyl figures online via madtoystore.com, with a near entire run of the 4" tall vinyl figure releases thus far (produced by UVD Toys, each priced at US$50 per.



"A new twist on my classic MADL figure being produced
by UVD Toys and releasing exclusively through special
retailers. Super low edition sizes and plenty of
variants to build out a great collection."




And what's this about "GID BLANKS"? (NOT listed in the store, but...) Of course you'll need to stay commented to his Insta @madtoydesign for available updates...!



Okay, I gotta ask: Anyone out there has any "in-hand" videos of you holding, showing off the articulation of the figure? The blows likelihood I will be able to own one for myself, I reckon I'd rather see someone else play with it, ya know? TAG me on socials if you have said video, thanks!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK