Unboxing Media Kit for A Joyous Molly Reunion from CapitaLand x Pop Mart



ABOUT THIS VIDEO: I had filmed+recorded the following unboxing on Instagram Live earlier, and had intended to re-edit it for my YouTube, to post on TOYSREVIL specifically for and during the Chinese Lunar New Year... but I had failed in my mission thus far, and will instead post the IG-Video straight-up and replace it with a finished edited version, when I am able to complete it, cheers.

Meanwhile, this is my unboxing of the Media Kit for A JOYOUS MOLLY REUNION, for the current promotions by CapitalandMalls X Pop Mart (From now till 15 February, 2022) - which you can read more about HERE on TOYSREVIL, cheers!



FYI: This is not a "sponsored" unboxing, where instead I had wanted to share the joy with YOU, dear readers, cheers :(

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK