Compilation of Video Coverage of Taipei Toy Festival 2022

DISCLAIMER: This blogpost consists of (A) me rambling on about my blogline, and (B) Videos for coverage of Taipei Toy Festival 2022. Do feel free to scroll past all the text, if it's only TTF you wanna see, cheers :)



Beyond my sharing of my nearly-but-never-trip-to-TTF story, one aspect of actually visiting Taipei Toy Festival, was the blog-coverage of the event. Fair enough I do not have the necessary resources for "live video coverage" (unless I am able to afford dedicated SIM cards and data), another way is to take photos, or film videos - where I can edit for Post-Event Coverage.

I remembered my first ever trip to Jakarta pre-Stroke in 2010, when I foolishly engaged in spending over SG$500 worth of data usage ("data roaming"-what?) and freaked out about it once I received the bill at home LOL

If this blog was able to earn to sustain expenditure, all the better for it! The blog remains essentially a "passion project" that does not allow me any wiggle room, then and now (I earned a whopping SG$157 for Adsense, for the entirety of "2021", I have you know).

As much as I would LOVE to do live-event coverage, I am going solo for these - and have been for years even in Singapore, which frankly do take a toll on me, and has in recent years (not counting COVID-delays), taken the toyjoy out of visiting toycons.

I too want to enjoy the time and people, with memories of previous years glued to my camera or phone, and quite frankly missing out on interactions (although folks might attest to me taking non-stop and just want me to stop muahahahahaaaaaaa :p), and as my body energy depletes, I constantly find myself dragging my heels to the taxi stand, and collapse in the cab, before I need to awake and drag myself out of the cab and home. Before I could "work one day" and return for another day to just enjoy ... but in recent years, one day is all I can muster, while needing to recover for a few days after. But yes, that is my own burden and choice to bear. Or maybe I am a sucker for punishment...?

If I could, I would engage help and assistance, to help film my coverage - be it in-Country and or overseas! But I have neither the resources, nor financial ability to, especially overseas. I feel bad to do so too, as perhaps friends I ask might want to enjoy the event(s) too, rather than "help me out" with the grind (Bless you if you do and did XOXOX). So, as my passion for tasks to do has dwindled, the joy of discovery has become quite frankly a burden that I am unable to present in a way and level of expectation that I have for myself, and what I put out out there/here.

THAT said, the following videos dedicated to this year's Taipei Toy Festival has been highly enjoyable! Most spoken Mandarin, I am thoroughly enjoying the discovery of toys, and people with toys! TO the video content creators featured here: Thank you all for sharing your experiences!













We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK