Prelude To The Aftermath of TOYSREVIL @ Singapore Comic Con 2022



At the end of the comic-con day, I ultimately enjoyed myself - the most I have had for, well, in memory. I'll have more words to come, but I can say now, mind still jazzed but body exhausted to a aching wisp : Thank You SGCC! You Rocked My Weekend!

TOYSREVILSGCC2022 on INstagram


Primary coverage on event days have been IG-Lives, Reels and Image Uploads on the TOYSREVIL-Insta (hash-tagged: "toysrevilsgcc2022"), with more to come soon(ish), some of whom will become YouTube videos, Blog-posts and/or Facebook Uploads instead, cheers.... Don't worry, I'll let y'all know "where" when it happens :)

Pre-Event coverage currently on TOYSREVIL-blog is readable HERE (Some to be updated with event snaps or videos - yes I will be milking my coverage for all it's worth, cheers).




Of course, eventually "Haul-Post(s)" - got me some (comicbook) art, and some toys! Not a whole lot though, it has been a tough couple of years - understandably all around too - but I do have a couple I am excited to share and "show off" (not necessarily "toys" tho :p) ... but until then? Thanks to the following generous folks:

@boxboxlab
@somapaws
@dotoy_2015
@jessica_emmett



Cheers,
Andy TOYSREVIL
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK