"MY LITTLE DANNY" by DebonairHeads



What sold it for me, was the "machete that doubles as a comb", and here we have a INSTANT CLASSIC (at least by my toybook) with "MY LITTLE DANNY" by Austin, Texas-based "Real fake stuff" artist known as DebonairHeads!



I first scoped+shared the images on Facebook, and since traced it to the artist's Instagram (from the blister-card logo design), and have reproduced his WIPs below, for your collective gawking pleasures (I can't be the only one gawking, innit? :p).



No mention if this is a "multiple" or a "one-off", but maybe you'll like to bug him with a commission? Or check out the rest of his craft and art featured on his IG-page...!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK