Project Inferno Edition 200% HORNSKULL from 13ART X Unbox Industries



Introducing the PROJECT INFERNO edition of 200% HORNSKULL from SkullMan/13ART X Unbox Industries dropping online this Saturday June 24th (from HK: 23:00PM). The third colorwway release of this 5-inch tall VINYL figure, each'll be priced at US$85 (excluding shipping), coming in polybagged with header.



I was covering this figure at a local convention none too long ago, when I joked about desiring this figure, which perhaps triggered the person at the booth, who promptly alluded that I could continue the "joy" if I'd purchased the item (*if I'd asked for the toy "for free"), and that left a serious bad aftertaste with me since then. "Miscommunication" you say?

This also reminded me of a time (specifically back in 2009), when I helmed a TOYSREVIL-Booth at ToyCon, and a "journalist" came to cover my blog and interviewed me, and also commented if he could have my TOYSREVIL-Exclusive YOKA for free, which I in turn replied and same as the booth vendor alluded to in the above para. Of course he never did mentioned my blog elsewhere, after walking away empty handed. "Karma" certainly took a long way around tho, innit?

As "petty" as I may sound, I get that, and understand this notion of transaction might prevail in other circumstances and situations as well. For the most part, folks might cover/feature news/toynews without asking for financial transaction, and "free toys" are always appreciated, but not a "right", innit? Much less "asking for free toys", which is truly offense to me.

What else can I do but deny myself this toy now ... that said, this edition is my favouritest out of the releases so far, and looks much more coherent without any readable text on it, IMHO...!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK