HOPPY & HOPPY by Hansen for ZCWO X Playboy



"This charming lady takes off the high heels and reveals her cutie look in sports wear. What's more surprising is the mini-me bunny is hiding inside the figure alike the design of a traditional Russian Matryoshka doll. Perhaps everyone is having a true inner self deep inside you..."

HOPPY&HOPPY by Hansen X ZCWO 1


Introducing the 10th ZCWO X PLAYBOY collectible figure reveal, with "HOPPY & HOPPY" designed by Hansen Chan of gagatree! Sized approx. 30cm tall, this PVC-made cutie is currently listed on www.zcwostore.com for US$155 (inclusive "free" shipping). Loving the "surprise underneath"...!

HOPPY&HOPPY by Hansen X ZCWO 2


TOYSREVIL: Is Hoppy&Hoppy your first "production toy"? I remembered you were involved in designing for the OBOT Blind Box Series...

Hansen Chan: Hoppy & Hoopy can considered my first toy production that was designed by me. ZCWO approached gagatree and each of us designed a character that required to incorporate the Playboy essence. I’m happy my design was selected and looking forward to see the final product.

Previously, I designed a few toys with gagatree including the two OBOT blind box figures, ‘gum gum’ and ‘berries’ the rest were done by Michelle.

HOPPY&HOPPY by Hansen X ZCWO 3


Pretty jazzed to see Hansen's toy character design (after GAGATREE's Keyology exhibition), with HOPPY & HOPPY on full display at the recent Pop Toy Show Singapore, and I had not known then that the figure on display was by Hansen, alas, or I might have grabbed this if I knew tho...! Stay connected to his Insta @madmachineqs for more of his art, cheers.

BONUS THROWBACK:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK