M.I.R.A. TYPE CLAYDOLL from Meijin Toys



"MIRA Type ClayDoll" is the latest chibi-incarnation of Meijin Toys' "MIRA", with this version sized 4-inches tall and possessing 3d-printed ball joint!

M.I.R.A. TYPE CLAYDOLL from Meijin Toys 1
M.I.R.A. TYPE CLAYDOLL from Meijin Toys 2
M.I.R.A. TYPE CLAYDOLL from Meijin Toys 3


"The name ClayDoll is inspired by the popular toy line, namely nendoroid and nendo in Japanese means clay." shared Derri Abraham. " This MIRA Type ClayDoll is the latest translation of the chibi form in the MIRA toy universe, and I made something new, adding a 3D printed ball joint for the articulation gimmick on its head.


M.I.R.A. TYPE CLAYDOLL from Meijin Toys 4
M.I.R.A. TYPE CLAYDOLL from Meijin Toys 5


Limited to only 13pcs this colorway, this handcasted+handpainted RESIN collectible will be priced at $95/IDR975k each (excluding shipping), currently available online via meijintoys.bigcartel.com. Updates via IG @abrahameijin!

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK