Video Walk-Thrus & Booth Tours for TAIPEI TOY FESTIVAL 2023



The annual TAIPEI TOY FESTIVAL celebrated it's 20th year of toy-existence on October 7th thru to 10th, 2023. I'd only covered the event online annually since 2008. (Less than 15 years, besides postponement/cancellation due to the pandemic), this is one destination which I truly hope to be able to physically visit in my lifetime (something which I've whined about FOR YEARS OMFG :p).... Meanwhile, I've these paltry blog-coverage to contend with, and as well a collection of VIDEO WALK-THRUS to share today.

I recognise I might still be missing TONS more, but ....





Fabulous walk-thrus courtesy of TEKXTOYS (instagram.com/tekxtoys / tekxtoys.com)



ABOVE: TTF2023 Walk-thru
BELOW: Booth A37 Tour




WALK-THRUS WITH NO NARRATION










HOSTED IN MANDARIN








ARTIST WALK-THRUS











Do check in with your fav artists who might release their products online post-event (if any if left over :p), cheers.

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK