bart qee custom by hello brute

TOYSREVIL: what's the name of your custom?

HELLO BRUTE: he has no name!


///READ MORE HERE

TRE: how did the custom gig come about?

HB: i think it's a secret!

TRE: not anymore, Jon LOL ... what was your custom concept about? what were your influences?

HB: Among other things, I'm inspired by fashion and love pattern. Tackling such an iconic character was tough, so I wanted to dress him up but use his head as more of a canvas for my own characters.

TRE: are you a Simpsons-fan?

HB: I loooove The Simpsons. I grew up watching them (even though my parents didn't allow it!) My younger brother and I were a lot like Bart.

TRE: do you think Bart is a pain-in-da-ass or is he misunderstood?

HB: Totally misunderstood.



TRE: if you were a Simpsons-character, who would you wanna be and why?

HB: I'd like to see myself as a youngster in school with Bart and the gang.

TRE: why do you think the Simpsons-character skin is yellow?

HB: Maybe the same reason they have 4 fingers? I dunno!

TOYSREVIL: cheers for the trouble, Jon! in closing, perhaps you could tell us, WHO IS HELLO BRUTE?

HB: Hello, Brute is a studio/label run by Jon Knox that specializes in character and apparel design with other bits here and there. His clothing has been sold in stores around the globe, and his work has been shown in galleries including a solo show at Rotofugi in early 2007. Look for new tee's and plastic toys just around the corner!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK