vote for your fav vimobot designs (round two)

OMG. i totally missed the Mimoco Design-a Vimobot-dateline for the second round ... i suck. (don't hate me Dan! :p ... maybe i should blog less and concentrate on my toys for a change...) - regardless of my slipshod-commitment to toys, you can go to this Mimoco-forum to vote for your fav 3 Vimbot designs from the current 10 finalist (designers! = do feel free to identify your design and list your website in my comments page, yeh? cheers) - dateline for voting is before November 18th :)
- Round One Designs
- About Vimobot Design Contest
- My Designs That Never Happened
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK