seen@nycc2008 - kaiju qees by toy2r

peep Toy2R's 2.5-incher KAIJU QEEs on display @ Diamond/Previews' Booth#1231 - image via VinylPulse, who are pounding the convention floor @ NYCC.

ya know, i can't say that after all this time of anticipation and intrigue, that the result wasn't as expected, because frankly, no one ever did promise me a rose garden nor vinyl-nirvana, innit? and as the VinylPulse-page took it's time to load, i struggled to comprehend the visage before me ... and the only thing on my mind was: "HUH?"

or in local-parlance: "Wah Lan Eh!" (ie: "Oh My Effin' Testicles") - and this at 4am in the morning was more than i could bare ... altho, it was mentioned: "A concealed look into the future of destruction" ... and with the current treatment, one simply cannot discern the difference between a "tease" or "treat", innit?

to say im at a loss for further words would be a lie, but i (have to try to) remain subjective about this image OF TOY2R'S 2.5" KAIJU QEES before me and leave it to you, my dear readers for a response ... i go wash my eyes now... - UPDATE 20.4: new pic posted on toy2r-blog HERE :p

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK