hellboy2 update: exposed videos by dutchfelines & new lock at secret device

INSIDE SCOOP - PLEASE DO NOT PUBLISH UNTIL 1PM PST ON MAY 29TH

"THE SECRET DEVICE reveals that another lock has been activated.

The enigmatic puzzle machine known only as The Secret Device recently revealed another lock to be cracked.  The player community within HETFET.ORG is buzzing with excitement.  The clues to the code exist somewhere within a series of short movies, recently posted to YouTube by a mysterious character known only as DutchFelines (anagram for "Find The Clues"). See why this leaked footage is wowing HB fans and the online community at large by viewing them HERE."

S.P.O.T [www]





CAPTURE [www]




ESCAPE & EVADE [www]




... reminds me loads of LOST's HANZO Foundation Training Videos :p


At a certain point in time (near "the end") I felt as if I was a character in one of my oft-watched telly-series: NUMB3RS - where I was a "Mathematician", trying to figure out the different combination of numbers to try and enter THE SECRET DEVICE - and even with the "cheat-page" - I still couldn't get past the existing 6th set of codes ... sounds confusing? - no worries folks, it took me near three hours til now and still i hadda use cheats *facepalm* ... now, before inertia knocks me out of my rapidly dimming inner-body batteries - here are the "video-clues" to the HELLBOY 2 ALTERNATE REALITY GAME (aka Hellboy-Viral - lemme know if you've worked it out, please? thanks! LOL)

(1) 7-11-8
(2) 12-23-44
(3) 1-89-7
(4) 19-55-14
(5) 23-2-6
(6) 47-7-24

EDIT: just found the 7th and 8th codes on www.hellboybigredblog.blogspot.com - so I think I'll stop my wannabe-snooping nonsense and let the real fans handle it *facepalm - LOL* :)

Code 7: 10-3-17
Code 8: 82-15-25


[8th code unlocks creature stats]

Eight light-ups with two more to go, before The Secret Device opens permanently? (peep bottom of crest-lock) ... I'm totally appreciating the efforts put into this viral, which engages viewers and participants on an entirely parallel world, for an extended and continous period of time (no doubt leading to the movies premiere) - unlike the "spot" hyped-up virals, like Dark Knights - who is also successful in it's own right - nevertheless exciting times for fans and for cultivating interests in fans, IMHO. And "they" have made a fan of me :)
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK