tre-blog-central revealed!

After the atrocious reveal of TRE Bothered-BED-lam - for your twisted-enjoyment and utter horror-fix-of-the-day - (and against my better judgement) here is yet another shocking revelatory peek into the low-tech cyber-sweat-shop that which is TRE-BLOG-CENTRAL! = Shown here anchored by a singular narrow desk (tis not even actually a proper desk per-se, but rather a pre-loved IKEA console-table) which serves as both computer work-top and photo-taking stage - where disposable pop culture and pretty pieces of plastics are peddled and churned out daily-ish on the multiples of TRE-blogs! Behold thy horror!

TRE-BLOG-DESK

You will notice two Macs = Mac-A is the primary station for web-surfing, photoshopping and creation of rudimentary graphics, and basic iMovie video-edits etc = a G4 running on OS.X - while Mac-B is my "back-up" G3, still running on OS.9 (recently resuscitated) - and becoz it still has the back-dated software needed to download images from my equally out-dated digital camera, it remains operational, even tho the screen has already turned to shitte. So the long and short of it is: (1) Take pictures, (2) Download pics unto Mac-B, (3) Attach and email to myself from Mac-B, (4) Open email and download on Mac-A. (5) Process for publishing/posting online. Shockingly backwards, I know... :p

Used to be able to bypass the email on Mac-B by utilizing a thumb-drive to save from B then transfer to A, but has since died (actually, technically it's not even my own drive...) ANYways ...

TRE-PHOTO-STAGE

So whenever I attempt to take any "studio"-pictures (even I giggle at that false notion), I'd haveta shift / remove the keyboards (laying it atop the dusty screen), so I can lay down my white or black card unto the desktop! And I have a coupla extendable aluminum-poles (unseen) suspended above (between two-shelves) - where I've cable-tied a makeshift top-light box, primarily for photo-taking (I personally like the harsh-top light look :p). And please do ignore the horrendous pile of plastic figures on image-left - that's the closest staging area I have, besides my bed, of coz :p

So effectively, when I'm taking pictures, I can't blog, and visa versa. So now you know. The mystery is teh solved and blog-life continues once again! ... Ain't out looking for sympathy, just thought to share (and yes, please do feel free to laugh-out-loud or grimace) heh.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK