How Touma Rawked My STCC

In addition to their warmth and generosity with their time (both Touma & Yuki) - I'd left the Singapore Toy & Comic Convention grinning from ear to heart with an autographed Slither [PEEP] and a Toumart 2008 Desk calendar (with the theme "To Challenge!") - but what totally rawked my Con was a Touma-rized sketch of a TOYSREVIL-icon by The T-Man himself (based on memory) which had me humbled and delighted that he reads my little blog - and that alone is worth the entire STCC-Experience for me personally. They showed TRE lurve where no other had bothered to and TRE is ever grateful = Touma Rawketh! As does Yuki-san! LOL

/// CLICK THRU for more gratuitous images :)








We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK