iliiike: polysics

I. AM. HOOKED.

[I MY ME MINE + ELECTRIC SURFIN' GO GO]

POLYSICS [www] = my kinda music-mania. my kinda irreverent visuals. I am in rockabilly-electronica x acid-manga-heaven. And I've not even gone thru the entire youtube-video listing yet.
Polysics (or POLYSICS) is a Japanese new wave/Rock band from Tokyo, named after a brand of synthesizer, who personally dub their unique style as "technicolor pogo punk" ... They create high energy music, fusing conventional guitar music, with synthesized and computer generated sound to create a unique mixture of punk and Synthpop, heavily inspired by the American bands Devo and The Tubes, and Japanese bands such as P-Model and Yellow Magic Orchestra. Their song lyrics often consist of Japanese, English, or just plain gibberish ("Moon Language"). The band has been noted for their extremely energetic live performances and their wild gimmicky outfits, notably their trademark orange boiler suits, with a simple "P" stamped on them, and their straight-bar sunglasses. [wiki]
/// CLICK THRU FOR MORE VIDEOS = *I Liiiiiike*

I MY ME MINE (Strong Machine 2 Version):


HOT STUFF:

DOMO ARIGATO MR ROBOTO:


BLACK OUT FALL OUT:
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. This affiliate advertising program also provides a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

POPULAR-EST OF TOYSREVIL POSTS FOR THE PAST WEEK